Author Topic: Journeys To Glory  (Read 4833 times)

Offline Wingtipvortex

• Pure80s Elite
Journeys To Glory
« on: February 03, 2008, 14:54:55 PM »
Whipped out this album recently, havnt heard it for ages. It was the last album i bought of Spandau's (i pretty much went backwards). Geez i love this one! Its usually the case that the tunes that dont really chart are the ones i tend to like more after time. Age Of Blows, Reformation, Mandolin are fantastic tunes imho. God it was good to listen to them again! Id rate this a solid 7 and 3/4 out of 10. Cover art...9/10....Thanks centurien, like it, like it.
Im Stephen King, and i wrote the damn thing!! ( first words spoken on the Shining dvd commentary )

Offline Lord Villa

• Don't quote me on that
  • Pure80s Elite
  • Never forget
Re: Journeys To Glory
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 15:21:17 PM »
Whipped out this album recently, havnt heard it for ages. It was the last album i bought of Spandau's (i pretty much went backwards). Geez i love this one! Its usually the case that the tunes that dont really chart are the ones i tend to like more after time. Age Of Blows, Reformation, Mandolin are fantastic tunes imho. God it was good to listen to them again! Id rate this a solid 7 and 3/4 out of 10. Cover art...9/10....Thanks centurien, like it, like it.

Yep, great album, used to have it on cassette, must get it on CD.

Offline bratpacker

• Apprentice member
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 21:55:45 PM »
Journeys to Glory and Diamond, have both been digitally remasted and are being re-released as special editions with bonus material.
Both are out on 8th March I believe.  Both great albums!  O0

Offline bigbaldbloke

• Cryptic Song Title Quiz Obsessive.
  • Pure80s Elite
  • Go on, I dare ya.
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 22:32:46 PM »
The first album that I ever bought, and I didn't have a record player at the time! Still rocks to this day.