80's Music > Reviews/Comments/Anecdotes

Going Back

(1/2) > >>

Pin:
Well this is Phil Collins (Love him or Hate Him, he's Still Around)

'Going Back' is A Selection of Songs that he Loved as he grew up So 60's Soul And Motown

the CD design is a vinyl Center and the Cover track list is Side One And Side Two

His Voice lends itself kindly to Some of the Song, And Not So Kindly to others  ::)

A Must for your Collection.......Maybe Not, Not Something I Would Play over and over, more Background music
But Well Worth a Listen if you like Him And the 60's Soul And Motown

Harri:
I have to say I'm not impressed. I've heard a couple of the tracks on the radio and I think it's sad day when a talented artiste like Mr Collins stoops to this level, claiming that they are songs they wished they'd written!

Shame on you Phil!!

(I have safely got down off of my soapbox now :))

StrangerWithin:

--- Quote from: Harri on September 23, 2010, 10:38:53 AM ---(I have safely got down off of my soapbox now :))

--- End quote ---

Can I borrow it Harri?

:-X :-X :-X

Harri:
It's all yours my friend!  ;D

StrangerWithin:

--- Quote from: Harri on September 23, 2010, 10:47:09 AM ---It's all yours my friend!  ;D

--- End quote ---

O0

Its pants and I'm not saying that because I am anti Phil Collins **Looks round for Visc** I just really dont rate it. He has made some good songs in the past and is IMO a world class recording artist but this does nowt for me. I had the misfortune of catching some of his live show on ITV at the weekend. It was such torture I turned over to Casualty! I think that says enough :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version