General > Polls

who gets your vote?

<< < (2/4) > >>

StrangerWithin:

--- Quote from: andrea on April 02, 2010, 21:20:45 PM ---All I know is I don't like the way things are going at present,but cannot bring myself to vote for a party that will bring back Fox Hunting.......

--- End quote ---

If not for yourself Andrea, do it for the Chickens! O0

andrea:
That's who I'm doing it for,SW,because they cannot speak for themselves!! O0
Snappy-that's what I did in the local elections,so it's looking likely  :)

obsdoc:

I have voted the same since I was 18 (and yes that's a long time ago  :P)

The colour of the party is a little how I feel at the moment  :-\

snappycat:
if this helps at all...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8602371.stm

Call Chris Grayling's office now - 01372 271036 - and leave a message on his answer-phone asking him to explain his completely unacceptable, at odds with the law comments. alternatively email him at graylingc@parliament.uk

you can remove the details if you so wish but this kind of disgusting, bigoted opinion is unbelievable in this day and age and the more people who act on such comments, the better. so i am spreading the word...

oh, btw, so as it's 80's related..this news story was sent to me by Holly Johnson (i won't mention on where!  ::)  ;) )

StrangerWithin:
I was undecided as to whether or not to let this thread go as politics is normally an absolute non-no here on PEC. Anyway, lets not get too hot under the collar about certain issues shall we as that was not the original purpose of the poll was it! As for the MP's comments, like them or not we live in a society where free speech is still there for us all to enjoy not like some poor folk who have to watch their every word and as such there will always be something that you will disagree with whatever your opinions. I could offer you a large number of incidents where MP's of all parties have got my back up but be thankful, I chose not to bore you with them here ::)

Anyhoo, play nice everyone O0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version