Author Topic: 80's Podcast: Episode 50 | Honey, I Stole Genesis (+ CONTEST)  (Read 2494 times)

Offline HHP-Podcast

• Apprentice member
    • Hockey Masks, High Schools and Popcorn
80's Podcast: Episode 50 | Honey, I Stole Genesis (+ CONTEST)

Episode 50 | Honey, I Stole Genesis
http://www.hhp-podcast.com/2013/05/12/49-recently-deceased-recently-shrunk/

Welcome to the 50th episode of our podcast! It's been a year since we started and it's been a great adventure. For this special episode, we finally announce the details for the "Review and Win" Contest where you could win 1 of 3 top prizes in which the top prize is a $100 pre-paid Visa card! Tune in to learn how to play.

Also we bring our kids, Scarlett (Mike's daughter) and Jake (Shawn's son), on for the opening and let them give their review and ratings for this week's movie "Honey, I Shrunk The Kids" (1989) as we all just watched it together right before we recorded this episode. It's wacky fun for the first few minutes as we try to promote conversations with them.

We'll wrap up the show with our nostalgic memories of next week's film from 1982 where we are going to go where no one has gone before and where a man wants his revenge on a certain captain. We'll rate it and talk about it some, then go and watch it and come back next week with our current ratings and review.

Don't forget the contest! It's open through June 4th! Enjoy!
Shawn
Hockey Masks, High Schools and Popcorn
www.hhp-podcast.com

Two long-time friends exchange lively nostalgic and current views on iconic (and not so iconic!) 80's movies. A podcast for anyone who remembers the 80's as the best damn decade of movies ever!

Follow-us on Facebook for more.