80's Music > Music Polls

Forgotten 80s

<< < (2/6) > >>

duranie:
this was difficult as I love the Double, Matthew Wilder and Ryan Paris tracks, went for Ryan Paris in the end as it reminds me of a great school holiday in...Paris

rossco:
Has to be Matthew Wilder really...The tune still gets played....

Karnataka:
I'm afraid I must admit to not being keen on any of them. I like the idea of doing Forgotten 80s compilation CDs and think there are a lot of great potential tracks but I don't think any of these would make it onto any compilation CD I might make.

cammyb:
Double for me (pronounced Doo-bil IIRC) - the finest slice of Swiss synth pop bar none. I always found it an incredibly wispy, floaty piece of perfect, paperwieight pop that was gossamer thin but stunningly beautiful. It still shines like an ephemeral sun, high up in the distant winter sky, radiating light in a darkening sky, caught in the cusp of fading sunlight and intruding moonlight. A divine incantation of the etheral, incandescent beauty of music it soothes the angry heart and provides balm for the tired soul.

Also, it reminds of a time when I kopped off with a stunningly good-looking girl at a party and we got jiggy with it.

Monty007®:
I picked Matthew Wilder - Break My Stride
It was quite a big tune in the eighties  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version