Author Topic: The Winter Blonde  (Read 993 times)

Offline StrangerWithin

• Administrator
  • Pure80s Elite
  • Do I Tweet? Do I F***!!!
    • KitchenRefits
The Winter Blonde
« on: January 31, 2006, 20:46:43 PM »
A truck driver in Essex stops at a red light. A blond pulls up besides him, runs to his door and taps on the window. The trucker wind's down his window.

"Hi, my name is Sharon and you appear to be losing some of your load"

The trucker ignores her and drives off as the light turns to green. At the next set of lights he comes to a stop. Again this blond pulls up nextdoor to him, runs from her car and taps on his window and say's...

The trucker is a little dismayed by now and again drives off ignoring her as soon as the light turns green.

Once more hi is forced to stop at the next set of lights, again the same thing happens. the blond jumps from her car, run's to the truckers door and taps on the window saying....

By now the trucker is becoming more and more annoyed. Half a mile down the road the trucker is speeding towards the next set of lights in an attempt to avoid her but unfortunately for him the lights change too soon and he is forced to stop! Determined not to have a repeat of the last three sets of lights he leaps from his truck and runs towards the blonde's car at which point she screeches to a halt. he goes to her window and tap's on it. The blond winds down her window and the trucker said................................

"Hi, my name is Kevin and I'm driving a fu**ing gritter" ;D

I have the body of a 19 year old. I keep it in the fridge.......................

Offline AndrewR

• The Quiz Master
  • Global Moderator
  • Pure80s Elite
    • Andrew Reids Rail Photos 2006 - 2008
Re: The Winter Blonde
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 22:55:50 PM »

Offline Fatboy Ginge

• Pure80s Elite
  • Welcome to Pure80spop
Re: The Winter Blonde
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 17:23:37 PM »
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Pure 80's Pop. A cool relaxing website... It blaas ya mynd and meks ya feel canny!