80's Music > Where are they Now?

Happy 80,s

(1/884) > >>

fercar:
Happy 80,s for remaining,sadness for is over.The bands of this decade,the majority,are nostalgic.Look for:the Cure,Joy division(dramatics beautyfull),theSound,Chamelions,Stranglers( oi se la folie)or the Church ,i say anyones (one million of bands).His titles,his songs are very sad:it's my life,boys don't cry,blue monday,total recall,tristese....Was one decade beautyfull for lirycal,sentimental feel,attitude fantastic and lost paradaise.Living of east eden,sad side history. :'(

fercar:
One beetter day,Madness; Remembrance day,B.movie; Talking Scarlet,Prefab Sprout; Paris match;style council; The ghost of the American astronauts,Mekons; Up the junction,Squeeze;............................

Viscount Discount:
Que?  ???

fercar:
What?,Visc:the title ''happy 80,s''is for remenber this decade,for other hand,i talk is one period of "sad'' music,beautyfull,but very nostalgic. :(

fercar:
The time pass quick,i don't return to my home,for my city....i need my olds friends,my family.I'm very tired runing the world,i like ending my life quite,in a forest....talking whit the animals,singing a mantra,wash in the cascades...make a fire in the night,walking for the valleys............sorry,good night. :buck2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version