Author Topic: KISS concert  (Read 4357 times)

Offline RON

• Pure80s Elite
  • Welcome to Pure80spop
KISS concert
« on: May 03, 2010, 17:32:25 PM »
I went to see Kiss in Newcastle last night and they were outstanding . They brought a full stage show and left no stone unturned to make sure the crowd had a great night . The playlist consisted of new material from their recent Sonic Boom album together with the songs that made them one of the biggest bands in the world . 80s classics Crazy Crazy Nights and God Gave Rock and Roll To You were received with the usual roar of appreciation . Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley were throwing themselves around the stage like men half the 60ish years that it says on their birth certificates  . All in all it was a night to remember and if you get a chance to see them in the next week or so i would highly recommend it .
who is kyser soze

Offline DIVA NO1

• Pure80s Elite
Re: KISS concert
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 17:36:36 PM »
Sounds like a god night

O0 :)

Offline DIVA NO1

• Pure80s Elite
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 17:37:22 PM »
Sounds like a god night

O0 :)

That was supposed to say good!!!!:D

Offline Wingtipvortex

• Pure80s Elite
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 12:53:57 PM »
Great stuff to hear!!  I saw Kiss in Melbourne a couple of years back,  and i totally agree they give it there all ;)  When they played lick it up,  i actually lost my mind :2funny:  Glad you were happy!
Im Stephen King, and i wrote the damn thing!! ( first words spoken on the Shining dvd commentary )