Author Topic: Commodore Amiga  (Read 23317 times)

Offline thingonaspring

• Apprentice member
  • retro-throwback-tastic.
Re: Commodore Amiga
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2008, 15:04:25 PM »
beneath a steel sky and settlers were two cracking games on the amiga.  in fact, as mentioned - far too hard to list all of them.  i like that they took the amiga code for sensible soccer and used it for the download version on xbox live now! imagine being able to play against a friend who lived miles away back in the day, eh. . . ! :D

Offline Records1Black

• Say hello to my little friend!!!
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2008, 18:28:16 PM »
My Amiga 500 still works!!!!!!! I love Jaguar XJ220 game that is ace and I love lemmings!!!! what a game that is.  I love Fire and Ice and I even have a copy of the prince of persia. Street fighter is realy good and I loved to play Pang.  My copy dosnt work anymore!!  :(
You spin me right round baby, right round like a record baby right round, round, round! :)

Offline 90s Kid

• Apprentice member
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2008, 02:34:25 AM »
I used to have an Amiga A1200, but that was sold on a while ago with many games :(

I still have my CD32, and a lot of games. . .  Pinball Fantasies, Beneath a steel sky, and who can forget battle chess! James Pond II: Robocod, Lemmings. . .

Too many greats to list, but after a shift on the PS3, I can still go back to 32 Bit gaming and find it more fun!

Offline Dublin Jim

• If God wanted me to juggle I would have 3 balls
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2008, 12:02:13 PM »
Lemmings....  oh no,,,, please God no......Lemmings.....     NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......... ( sounds of crashing glass, and doors slamming)