Author Topic: Worst 80s record you bought  (Read 34318 times)

Offline Onehitwonder

• Land Down Under
  • Pure80s Elite
    • Youtube NZOZ
Re: Worst 80s record you bought
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2003, 23:57:10 PM »
yeah,thats um,- thats pretty bad "drill"  [smiley=new_all_coholic.gif] [smiley=icon_puke_r.gif]

DRILL

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2003, 23:58:38 PM »
IN THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME :'(

DRILL

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2003, 23:59:34 PM »
WHAT I MENT TO SAY WAS I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME ;D

Offline AndrewR

• The Quiz Master
  • Global Moderator
  • Pure80s Elite
    • Andrew Reids Rail Photos 2006 - 2008
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2003, 00:02:04 AM »
I must admit, Splodgenessabounds' version of that song was marginally better...

John_Shelton

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2003, 18:42:07 PM »
Worst records? Hows about Videoteque by dollar or the "B" side "living a life of dreams"?

Mark_@_pbs

« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2003, 19:09:02 PM »
This is something that no-one should admit to but I bought Fiddlers Dream - Daytrip to Bangor ! I know that it was number 1 in December 1979 but it was in the charts for 9 weeks so it just creeps into the 80's. Sad eh
:-[  :-[  :-[ Not even sure if they were called Fiddlers Dream I've tried to erase it from my memory !!!

Offline AndrewR

• The Quiz Master
  • Global Moderator
  • Pure80s Elite
    • Andrew Reids Rail Photos 2006 - 2008
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2003, 19:50:13 PM »
They were Fiddler's Dram ;)

"Day Trop to Bangor..." was their only UK Top 40 hit, peaking @ no.3

AAA

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2003, 22:05:18 PM »
Has to be 'Save Your Love' by Renee & Renato, although its bad/good in a cheesy kind of way. The video is just hilarious though, especially as 'Renne' is not actually the woman in it. 'Renee' didn't want to be famous so they brought in a model.

Ian_Button

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2003, 00:10:44 AM »
Angel Face- Shock, starring the now infamous Carole Caplan/Caplin, friend of Cherie........

Offline bigbaldbloke

• Cryptic Song Title Quiz Obsessive.
  • Pure80s Elite
  • Go on, I dare ya.
@Re: Worst 80s record you bought
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2003, 19:36:50 PM »
[smiley=eusa_hand.gif] [smiley=eusa_naughty.gif] [smiley=eusa_snooty.gif] @ Cleo

Music & Lights......da da da, da da da! CLASS!

Shake your thang!!  

[smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif] [smiley=eusa_dance.gif]

Offline bigbaldbloke

• Pure80s Elite
  • Go on, I dare ya.
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2003, 19:40:04 PM »
My worst has got to be Muppet Theme Tune, b'w Halfway Up The Stair

(Bought for big bruv for his 16th birfday. For some reason, he wasn't too impressed!)

Offline AndyR

• Pure80s Elite
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2003, 21:48:50 PM »
Nothing wrong with the track Halfway up The Stair - which version - the Kermit one or the really sad one by Kermits Nephew, Robin?
"There was of course no way of knowing whether you were being watched at any given moment. How often, or on what system, the Thought Police plugged in on any individual wire was guesswork. It was even conceivable that they watched everybody all the time.” George Orwell, 1984

Offline bigbaldbloke

• Pure80s Elite
  • Go on, I dare ya.
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2003, 21:58:07 PM »
Now you've got me worried Andy. Robin's version is sad, but Kermit's isn't? You're a fellow Kent lad aren't you? Do you not have standards? Am I really having this conversation?

Kermit, btw

Neil_C

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2003, 23:20:24 PM »
;D ;D ;D   Where's Romeo  Ca Va Ca Va

No idea why I got it

Offline AndyR

• Pure80s Elite
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2003, 00:02:41 AM »
LOL @ BBB

I am 'just about' a fellow kent lad. Most of my life has been spent 'oooop north' and I have a northern accent but I do return to Ashford/Folkstone every now and then. I don't like the way folkstone is going though...nowt but lout's and d**kheads in the clubs and whole area (Dover/Folkstone) was full of asylum seekers in the B&B's last time I was down there... >:(
"There was of course no way of knowing whether you were being watched at any given moment. How often, or on what system, the Thought Police plugged in on any individual wire was guesswork. It was even conceivable that they watched everybody all the time.” George Orwell, 1984